Things We Need
Requested Donations from the Emergency Shelter
Thank you for your help and support!
Cultural sensitivity is greatly appreciated when purchasing personal care & hair products, clothing items, and toys as we serve a diverse population. Gift Cards are always at the top of our list because they allow a client to choose the items she needs for herself and her family.
Gift Cards to ShopRite, Acme, Target, Walmart, and gas stations are most helpful. We also need Gift Cards to AC Moore’s, Michael’s, Joann’s Fabrics, and Dollar Tree.
As much as every donation is greatly appreciated, space is a limiting factor. We only accept new clothing and shoes.
Contact Althea at (609) 394-9000 for additional information or to schedule an in-kind donation drop-off. You can drop off donations at 1530 Brunswick Ave in Lawrenceville.
Throughout the year we greatly appreciate receiving donations of the following items:
- General Needs:
- New Mocha color decorative window shades: (3) size 35 x 64, (12)size 30 x 64
- New twin size bed in a bag comforter sets (6 kid sets, 19 adult sets)
- New zippered twin size mattress covers (25)
- 19” Flat Screen TV
- Lamps (5)
- 3 drawer storage cart (25) – Large enough to store clothes
- Plexiglas hanging mirrors (8)
- Commercial stove – 30”
- New Towels
- New Wash Cloths
- Women’s Needs:
- Women’s new undergarments, sizes small to 2x
- Soap or body wash for sensitive skin (full size)
- Deodorant (full size)
- Iron (heavy duty)
- Tooth brushes
- Large hair combs
- Lotion (full size)
- New Women’s sweat suits
- New Women’s long & short sleeve shirts
- New Women’s flip flops
- Children’s Needs:
- New single and double stroller
- New toddler & infant rear facing car seats
- New clothes for boys and girls, sizes 7-16
- New clothes for teen girls, Junior sizes 3-17
- New undergarments for children, sizes 2t-16
- DVDs for children
- Diapers (All sizes needed EXCEPT newborn)
- Counseling Tools, Client Activities & Team Room Needs:
- Gift cards to AC Moore, Michael’s, Joann Fabrics and Dollar Tree
- Bottled water
- Individually packed snacks
- Door stoppers
Download the Requested Donations List as a PDF (a printer-friendly version).