Communities of Light Volunteers Needed
Communities of Light (COL) Volunteers Needed: October – December 2012
- The free COL reception event launch will be in October 2012. Check back for more details. Read more about the 2011 COL reception event launch.
- The county-wide lighting date will be December 10, 2012 at dusk.
- Download the COL volunteer form and mail to 1530 Brunswick Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648.
- Please email email@example.com or call 609-394-0136 for more info.
- Area and Street Coordinators:
- Organize 1 or more streets in your immediate neighborhood. Distribute forms and collect orders. Return orders & money to your Garage Coordinator or directly to Womanspace. Pick up & distribute kits for your area.
- Organization Coordinators:
- Work with members of your neighborhood association, service organization, congregation, school or workplace to identify a specific area to display luminaries. Distribute forms and collect orders/payments. Return orders and money to the Garage Coordinator or to Womanspace. Pick up and distribute kits for your program.
- Distribution Volunteers:
- Pick up kits and deliver to neighborhoods and retail outlets as needed.