Communities of Light Volunteers Needed
October – December 2014
The county-wide lighting date will be in December 2014 at dusk.
The free COL reception event launch will be in October 2014. Check back for more details.
- Area and Street Coordinators:
- Organize 1 or more streets in your immediate neighborhood. Distribute forms and collect orders. Return orders & money to your Garage Coordinator or directly to Womanspace. Pick up & distribute kits for your area.
- Organization Coordinators:
- Work with members of your neighborhood association, service organization, congregation, school or workplace to identify a specific area to display luminaries. Distribute forms and collect orders/payments. Return orders and money to the Garage Coordinator or to Womanspace. Pick up and distribute kits for your program.
- Distribution Volunteers:
- Pick up kits and deliver to neighborhoods and retail outlets as needed.
Download the COL volunteer form and mail to 1530 Brunswick Ave, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648.
For more information please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Susan Adams at email@example.com or call 609-394-0136.